Spirit



It's a rocky period spiritually, has been for awhile actually, and I need to find my footing on the solid Rock once more. Especially in this period where I just feel that there is so many things of the Kingdom that need attention, I can't allow myself to be the one flailing about, I need to be the one that stands firm. To be the one that prays and seeks God for wisdom and guidance and act upon it.

It's not easy when the road seems long and dry, it really isn't. So I ask that you pray with me. To stop clawing my way around and trying to grip on something but simply to reach my hands up in faith and ask that the Father would take me and lead me.

And though perhaps sometimes I don't feel like it, still I will sing.

You alone are my strength and shield
To You alone will my spirit yield.

---